Friday, April 24, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 4.24.20

Me for most of today...
PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours.  

MORNING SUGAR: 107.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):   1 regular morning BM.

BREAKFAST: 1.5 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  1 scrambled egg with chopped turkey and cheese.  2 pieces of peanut butter toast.  1 banana.

LUNCH: 1 bologna and Colby Jack cheese sandwich.  Funyons.  Chocolate chip cookies.

DINNER: It's Friday, yo!  We ordered pizza.  3 slices of pepperoni/onion pizza.  2 small pieces of cake for dessert.

SNACKS: Evening snacks: hot fries.  2 pudding cups.  I feel like there were some other snacks today, but can't remember what...

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  400 push-ups.  500 sit-ups/ab crunches.  Free weights.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: Just over 3700.

WRITING: This blog.

THERAPY HOMEWORK: None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS:  None.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Cleaned the toilet.

OTHER / MISC.:  Worked on another project for my screenplay consulting business. 

Watched 3.5 hours of RuPaul's Drag Race and 1 episode of Westworld Season Three.  Those, plus ordering pizza = our new Friday night quarantine traditions.

I recorded a 35th episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No. 

Anxiety overall, at a low.  Certainly as compared to yesterday's bonanza of anxiety.  Wish I would have gotten more work done, but some is better than none.

Today was the first day w/ a lesser dose of my insulin and half of the usual Empagliflozin I take for my diabetes -- as per my doctor's instructions.  Based on weight loss, daily exercise and numbers, we're cutting back.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment