Saturday, April 25, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 4.25.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 7 hours.  

MORNING SUGAR: 163.  Quite high this morning, but not unexpected.  Yesterday was my first day of reducing doses on my insulin, as well as my Empagliflozin.  So we'll see how it levels out over the next several days.  Of course, this means I'm gonna add a few reps to my exercise today, and be a little extra conscious of my food intake.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):   1 regular morning BM.  An hour later, my innards were apparently not done yet.

BREAKFAST: 1.5 cups of coffee, with cream and 3 total Splendas.  2 pieces of peanut butter toast.  1 banana.

LUNCH: 2 pieces of leftover pizza.  1 pear.  1 piece of chocolate cake.

DINNER: 1 turkey/cheese sandwich w/ mayo.  Funyons.  1 pudding cup.

SNACKS: Afternoon snack: 10 Chips Ahoy.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  400 push-ups.  500 sit-ups/ab crunches.  Cardio via Power 90 / Beach Body.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: Just shy of 5k.

WRITING: This blog.  Worked through 17 pages on the current draft of my script, "Mom Died".

THERAPY HOMEWORK: 20 minute meditation.

SOCIAL OUTINGS:  None.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: None.

OTHER / MISC.:  

I recorded a 36th episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No. 

Pretty chill day as far as anxiety.  Thankful for that.  Was even able to get a restful 1 hour afternoon nap in.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment