Saturday, April 4, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 4.3.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 111.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 regular morning BM.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  1 Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl (ham, egg, potatoes, cheese, broccoli).  1 banana.

LUNCH: Chicken pot pie from frozen.  I don't recall if anything was added to that meal.

DINNER: We ordered pizza from Dominos.  Had four pieces.  8 of my chocolate cookies for dessert.

SNACKS: Evening snack: split a bag of microwave popcorn.  A couple of sugar-free chocolate pudding cups sometime during the day.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  150 push-ups.  500 ab crunches/sit-ups.  Free weights.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: 6400+

WRITING: Some of this blog (finishing a day after).  Nothing else.

THERAPY HOMEWORK: 20 minutes of meditation.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Attended a virtual birthday party for my friend Susan.  Happy birthday, my dear friend!

MEDITATIVE WRITING:  None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Cleaned the toilet.

OTHER / MISC.:  I recorded a 14th episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:

KLUGULA reads his KLASSICS #14

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS? No.

Surprisingly, after last night's half a bottle of wine and 2 shots of rum - I wasn't hungover.  And I slept well.  While there's the slightest bit of fatigue this morning, I'll simply chalk that up to the minimal effects of the alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment