Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 3.31.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Writing this a day after the fact, so I don't remember.  But what's the go-to boys and girls, if I procrastinate?  That's right, approximately 8 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 116.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 morning BM.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with French Vanilla cream, which means I did not add my usual Splendas.  2 pieces of peanut butter toast.  1 banana.

LUNCH:  1 Lunchable / 1 Chiquita snack pack.  (I think - don't necessarily recall food intake yesterday, with any great detail).

DINNER: 1 turkey/Colby Jack cheese sandwich.

SNACKS: Several handfuls of chocolate-drizzled popcorn.  8 of my new fave chocolate cookies.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  150 push-ups (I moved up from 110).  500 ab crunches / sit-ups.  Free weights.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  4350.

WRITING: Since I slacked on getting this entry completed yesterday, I think it was a total day of NO writing.

THERAPY HOMEWORK: 20 minutes of meditation.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: No social outings, but I did have a phone call w/ my college buddy, Joel, an evening phone call w/ my buddy Jonna and joined a "virtual watch party" w/ friends and cast/crew of my new feature film, Space. Poster's above.

MEDITATIVE WRITING:  None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Received some packages in the mail, so dealt w/ putting that stuff away.  Not much else.

OTHER / MISC.: I recorded an 11th episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No.

Pretty anxiety free day.  Thankfully.  Of course, the anticipation (something to look forward to) of the Space screening kept my mind on "normal" things.

No comments:

Post a Comment