Thursday, April 16, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 4.16.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours.  But again, this was one of those, "When did I go to bed last night?" scenarios, so 8 hours may or may not be accurate.

MORNING SUGAR: 129.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):   1 regular morning BM.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas, 1 banana.  1 Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl (ham, eggs, potatoes, cheese, broccoli).

LUNCH: 1 bologna/Colby Jack cheese sandwich, with mayo.  Several handfuls of cornchips.  2 pudding cups.

DINNER: 2 pieces of peanut butter/jelly toast.  1 Lunchable (ham, cheese, crackers, 2 vanilla cream cookies).  

SNACKS: Mid-morning snack: 1 Chiquita snack pack (sliced apples, crackers, cheese).  Evening snacks: pretzel balls, cranberry/nut/yogurt drop trail mix.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  300 push-ups.  500 sit-ups/ab crunches.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  4589

WRITING: This blog.  Worked through 19 pages on the 6th (and final) draft of my script, "Trip".  Wrote 6 brand new pages on my script, "Bear".  Also spent a good deal of time penning a letter to the current President of my alma mater, regarding the pending cut of my university's theatre department, where I "grew up" and where I became me...  Happy w/ the final product and I hope it helps to make a difference and change some minds.

THERAPY HOMEWORK: 20 minutes of meditation.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: None.

MEDITATIVE WRITING:  45 minutes, resulting in 6 new pages on my script, "Bear".

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Nada.

OTHER / MISC.:  Had my weekly phone session with my psychiatrist.  Unloaded plenty of crap from the past couple of days.

I recorded a 27th episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No.

Other than continued anxiety over the cutting of my university's theatre department, and penning the letter to the President of my alma mater - not an overly anxious day.  Always helps to know that I have an appointment w/ my psychiatrist to offload some of my issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment