Thursday, April 30, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 4.30.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours.  

MORNING SUGAR: 115.  Even w/ my dosage reductions (a week ago tomorrow), my morning sugars have continued to decrease.  Not too shabby.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 2 morning poos.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  4 small pieces of peanut butter toast.

LUNCH: 1 turkey/cheese sandwich.  Handful of Sunchips.  2 pudding cups.

DINNER:  1 Lunchable (ham/cheese/crackers/2 cookies).  A handful of Sunchips.

SNACKS: Evening snack: 2 pudding cups.  Afternoon snack: 1 pear.  Swiss Miss w/ milk.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  450 push-ups.  500 sit-ups/ab crunches.  Had some shoulder pain this morning, and w/ yesterday's post-workout "I don't feel well", I figured I wouldn't push it.  So no weights or cardio today.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  Just over 3400.

WRITING: This blog.  Worked through 23 pages on a rewrite of my script, "Mom Died".  Completed said rewrite.

THERAPY HOMEWORK: 20 minutes of meditation.  And I completed my clinic w/ my psychiatrist, and we had our final session today. I do plan to seek out another psychiatrist for weekly "general" therapy, not focusing necessarily on the "poo anxiety" and exposure therapy of the past 6 months.

SOCIAL OUTINGS:  45 minute Zoom call w/ several folks, to prep for a reading on Saturday.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Emptied the dishwasher.

OTHER / MISC.:  I recorded a 41st  episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No. 

Nothing particularly anxiety-inducing today.  Got plenty of work done and watched 2 more episodes (we watched the original 2 of the season) of Picard.  Not digging the show thus far, and tomorrow will determine whether I soldier on past episode 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment