Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 4.22.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 7 hours.  

MORNING SUGAR: 141.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):   1 regular morning BM.  It's been a long, semi-uneventful day, but I think I may have pooed a second time this morning...

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  4 pieces of peanut butter/cinnamon toast (small slices).

LUNCH: 1 turkey / Colby Jack cheese sandwich.  A handful of chips.  1 Nutrigrain breakfast bar.

DINNER: 1 can of soup (ham and bean), with a handful of crackers.  1 Nutrigrain breakfast bar for dessert.

SNACKS: Afternoon snack:  1 granola bar.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  400 push-ups.  500 sit-ups/ab crunches.  Free weights.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: At press, just under 4900.

WRITING: This blog.  Nothing else.

THERAPY HOMEWORK: None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Recorded a podcast w/ my friends.  

MEDITATIVE WRITING:  None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Nothing.

OTHER / MISC.:  I recorded a 33rd episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No.  

Overall, not a bad day as far as anxiety, but I am currently feeling less than great, physically.  I had a migraine on Saturday, and it seems to be off and on lingering for the past several days.  Just a general feeling of "meh".

No comments:

Post a Comment