Monday, April 6, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 4.5.20

The cast for the reading of my script, "Trip".
PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 131.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 regular morning BM.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  2 pieces of peanut butter/cinnamon toast. 1 banana.

LUNCH: 1 turkey/Colby Jack cheese sandwich (w/ mayo), several handfuls of corn chips.  8 of my beloved chocolate cookies with a small cup of milk.

DINNER: Jeez.  I don't recall what I had for dinner last night (as I'm writing this the day after).

SNACKS: Mid-morning snack: 1 apple.  Pretzels for evening snack.  And I'd be surprised if I didn't have some of my chocolate cookies at some point yesterday.  Also, several handfuls of chocolate drizzled popcorn.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  150 push-ups.  500 ab crunches/sit-ups.  Power 90 / Beach Body cardio.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: 7500+.

WRITING: A portion of this blog.

THERAPY HOMEWORK: 20 minutes of meditation.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Via a Zoom call, held a reading of my latest feature script, "Trip".  So got to hear my words aloud and chat with friends.  I figured this milestone in my script (I've held readings on about 7 of my past scripts), would be nixed due to the situation at hand.  Was nice to still be able to do this and mark it off of my to-do list.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Took out the trash.  Sorted laundry, prepping for tomorrow's intended laundry day.

OTHER / MISC.:  I recorded a 16th episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes & changed the sheets.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No. 

Not terrible anxiety, but some due to the evening's reading.  But it went well, and I had the usual post-reading "I suck as a writer", regardless of how well the actors did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment