Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 4.15.20

the mascot / logo for University of Minnesota; Moorhead.
PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 7 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 112.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 regular BM.  

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas, 4 pieces of peanut butter/cinnamon toast.  Note: these are smaller pieces of toast, so pretty much equal to 2 larger/regular sized bread.

LUNCH: 1 sandwich (turkey pastrami, Colby Jack cheese, mayo), several handfuls of corn chips.  2 pudding cups.

DINNER: 1 sandwich (bologna, Colby Jack cheese, mayo), several handfuls of corn chips.  2 pudding cups.

SNACKS: 1 Chiquita snack pack (pretzels, sliced apples, cheese).  Evening snacks: pretzel balls, cranberry/raisin/nut trail mix.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  300 push-ups.  500 sit-ups/ab crunches.  Cardio, via Power 90 / Beach Body.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: 5645

WRITING: This blog.  Nothing else.

THERAPY HOMEWORK: None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: None... Oh, wait - I went downstairs to help the other half with some packages which arrived today.  Exciting!

MEDITATIVE WRITING:  None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Unloaded the dishwasher.

OTHER / MISC.:  I recorded a 26th episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No.

Was a tremendous amount of anxiety today, and I ended up bursting into tears about 4 times.  News came down the pipeline that my college, University of Minnesota; Moorhead, would be phasing out several departments over the next three years - one of which is my beloved theatre arts department.  I attended MSUM  and received my BA there, in theatre arts.  My mind is spinning over this news and I'm having a very difficult time processing it.  It would be tough to swallow in calmer times, but with my emotions so fragile, this is frankly devastating.

I have a call w/ my psychiatrist tomorrow, and so there will be plenty to discuss.  Understatement of the year.

And with this news, came a day of sloth and getting very little done. 

I've frankly had it with this quarantine and need to find some new ways to cope.

No comments:

Post a Comment