Saturday, April 4, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 4.4.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours.  Again, I'm having a tough time keeping track of bedtimes. I was up at about 5:45am this morning... but don't recall when I fell asleep.

MORNING SUGAR: 133.  A little high.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 regular morning BM.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  2 pieces of peanut butter/cinnamon toast. 1 banana.

LUNCH: Leftover pizza from yesterday (4 pieces).  8 of my fave chocolate cookies.

DINNER: Spinach pasta with mushroom/tomato sauce.  Dessert:  2 cups of sugar-free chocolate pudding and 1 apple.

SNACKS: Several handfuls of chocolate drizzled popcorn.  2 Nutrigrain breakfast bars.  Update!  For shame, late night snacks:  8 of my beloved chocolate cookies w/ a small glass of milk AND a couple of handfuls of chips.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  150 push-ups.  500 ab crunches/sit-ups.  Power 90 / Beach Body cardio.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: Just over 3300.

WRITING: This blog.  Finished yesterday's blog.  Screened a new indie film for Tom Holland's Terror Time, and penned the corresponding review.

THERAPY HOMEWORK: 20 minutes of meditation.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Hanging w/ the other half.

MEDITATIVE WRITING:  None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: I unloaded the dishwasher.

OTHER / MISC.:  I recorded a 15th episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


I also spent some time and created a dedicated page to these new videos, on my website.  HERE'S THAT LINK.

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No.  No poopy pants.

Pretty anxiety-free day.  Got in a nice nap, got some work done.  Began to discuss a semi-large apartment project, which would certainly kill some time in quarantine.  Overall, a pretty good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment